Aadhaar Download by Biomatric
Indian citizens need an Aadhaar Card to use government welfare facilities. This very document contains the basic information of an individual, including his address and identity. Unique Identification Authority of India is a Government Agency responsible for issuing a 12-digitrandom number as Unique Identity for all the Indian Residents. Applying for Aadhaar Card is free andone can easily get their 12-digit unique ID at anyenrolment center close to them.Sometimes due to some errors, some people don't get their Aadhaar card delivered at their given address or some lose it somewhere. In such cases, they can download it online using their biometrics.
Follow the following steps to download your Aadhaar Card from a biometric device:
- Log on to the official website of UIDAI
- On the home page, find the Download Aadhaar option and click on that
- Enter your 14-digit enrolment ID number, time, date, and other personal details, such as your full name, pin code and captcha code.
- If in case you don't have a mobile number then your Biometrics matchings, such as Fingerprints and impressions will be used to get your Aadhar card details.
- If you are using mobile number then click on Send OTP Button and press on the Confirm Button.
- In a few seconds, you will get an OTP number on your given mobile number.
- Now enter the code and click on the download Aadhaar option.